Mr. Kunchou Tsai, Esq. has been licensed in Taiwan and engaged in legal career
for decades. He specializes in FinTech, financial regulations, corporate finance, securities
trading, international investment and arbitration. He received his LLM degrees from the
first tier law schools of University College London and U.C. Berkeley, USA.
In recent years, Mr. Tsai focuses on the resolution of financial investment disputes, such as TRF and other
complicated high-risk derivative products. He also assisted the Taiwan Bar Association
and Chinese Arbitration Association in the design of relevant arbitration mechanism. Mr.
Tsai was selected and appointed as the arbitrator of the China International Economic
and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC) in 2017, among the very few Taiwanese
legal professionals, for his financial expertise. He has detailed knowledge of FinTech and
Blockchain financing. He actively participates in the crypto ecosystem and consulted the
first public ICO fundraising case in Taiwan.
Enlighten Law Group, founded and managed by Mr. Tsai, is recommended by Legal
500 Asia-Pacific as a 2019 Leading Firm in Banking and Finance Practice, and Mr. Tsai is
recommended as a prominent lawyer and endorsed in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
fields. We are invite d to give speeches of such topics in International Bar Association
(IBA) and Law Society of Hong Kong (HK Solicitor Association), as the first ever
Taiwanese law firm.
• National Chengchi University College of Law, Ph.D. Candidate (Taipei, Taiwan)
• University of California at Berkeley, School of Law, LL. M. (California, USA),
• University College London, Faculty of Laws, LL. M. (London, UK)
• Chung Yuan Christian University, Graduate School of Financial Law, LL.M.
• National Taiwan University, College of Law, LL.B. (Taipei, Taiwan)
• Managing Partner, Enlighten Law Group
• Member of Board of Directors, Taipei Bar Association
• Vice Chairperson, Financial and Economic Law Committee, Taiwan Bar
• Arbitrator, China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission
• Financial Arbitrator, Chinese Arbitration Association, Taipei (CAA)
• Lecturer, of Judiciary Training Course, CAA
• Lecturer, of Digital Legal, Policy and Ethics Issues, Institute for China Business
School, The University of Hong Kong